"I want You to transform me to a TV set".

Ιστορίες για να γελάσουμε ή να κλάψουμε, αλλά οπωσδήποτε για να προβληματιστούμε.

Συντονιστές: Anastasios68, Νίκος, johnge

Κρότων
Επικοινωνία:

"I want You to transform me to a TV set".

Δημοσίευσηαπό Κρότων » Τετ Αύγ 22, 2012 8:00 am

Essay from primary school pupil on the subject: What would I to ask from God

"Oh my God, tonight I want to ask you something from all my heart: I beg You to transform me to a TV set! I want to take the position of the TV set at home. Then I would have ... my own space. I would have my family around me. They would take my words seriously when I talk. I would be the centre of attention and they would listen to me without interruptions or questions. I would have the same care that the TV set has when it fails to work ...

When I'm a TV set, I would have my father's company when he comes home from work, even if he's tired. And I want my mum to come to me when she's sad and upset, rather than ignore me. I want my brothers fighting over me who would spend his time with me. I want to feel that sometimes my family is leaving everything aside, just to spend some time with me. And one last thing, make me do things in a way that I keep everyone happy and cheerful.

My God, I'm not asking much. I just want to be like a TV set! "

The teacher who read (and rated) the essay wanted to cry.

Her husband who had just entered home, asked: "What's the problem?" She replied: "Read this essay, one pupil has written" Her husband said: "The poor kid. What indifferent parents must he have! "

Then she looked at him and said: "This essay is our son's!"

Source: Electronic Magazine "The Letter", Vol 99, p. 13.

Επιστροφή στο

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: 2 και 0 επισκέπτες