For our friends who don't speak Greek.

Διαβάστε ποιοι είμαστε, τους κανόνες συμμετοχής στο φόρουμ Ορθοδοξία και το χαιρετισμό των μελών.

Συντονιστές: Anastasios68, Νίκος, johnge

Άβαταρ μέλους
ORTHODOXIA

For our friends who don't speak Greek.

Δημοσίευσηαπό ORTHODOXIA » Πέμ Αύγ 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Since we addressed to all our friends in facebook, to join this forum, we open this section as a first step of dialogue with those of them who don't speak Greek.

If their is a substantial Interest of English speaking friends to join us, we promise you we'll try to create a separate section in this forum for you and I will try to translate the more important subjects in English.

So, if you are an Orthodox Christian and you don't speak Greek but you speak English, you can join us.

We have translated the subject categories in English. So all our English speaking friends can start a new subject in English.

Don't hesitate to enlist and start a new subject in English.

Rofecoest

Δημοσίευσηαπό Rofecoest » Τετ Σεπ 26, 2012 9:24 pm

To be honest that is one of the best forum I’ve read. I’m impressed because it's very educational. Everyone can learn something for this forum.

Άβαταρ μέλους
ORTHODOXIA

Re: For our friends who don't speak Greek.

Δημοσίευσηαπό ORTHODOXIA » Τετ Σεπ 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Welcome to our Orthodox Christian company. Thank you for your good opinion about us. We are trying our best.

We would do better for our English speaking friends, if we had more members interested about our topics in English.

Please tell us your Christian name, so that we can address to you with it, as we do with all our other members

Άβαταρ μέλους
Eirini

Re: For our friends who don't speak Greek.

Δημοσίευσηαπό Eirini » Τετ Οκτ 17, 2012 11:02 am

It is a very good idea to create this page, so our Orthodox Christian company can be heard all over the world.
Peace be with all of us.

Ἀφῆστε τους νά νομίζουν ὂτι κάτι κάνουν, στό τέλος τοῦ Θεοῦ θά γίνει.

Επιστροφή στο

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: 3 και 0 επισκέπτες